G’day and Welcome
Hi I’m Helen Elphinstone-King , an Australian Watercolour Artist & Graphic Designer, located overlooking the beautiful Lake Macquarie, approximately 2 hours north of Sydney, Australia..
Painting a diverse range of subjects, strongly influenced from a love of sailing & the ocean, birds, horses and all animals. Always striving to transform my photos into drawings, then onto paintings, whilst enjoying the Journey along the way. I paint in a Realist impressionistic way & enjoy the challenge of painting new subjects & learning new techniques….
Coming up : HAN ART Bazaar & Market… Speers Point Park Sunday 5th April 2020
Don’t forget … Afterpay is now available online to my Australian collectors…
* EMERGING ARTIST Daphne Young Watercolour Prize – The Two Escapees
* HIGHLY COMMENDED Town of Murals Art Prize ~ Mr Percival
* PUBLISHED ARTIST Australian Artist magazine “Slips – Hirecraft Marine”
* 2nd Prize 2020 Morisset Agricultural Show “Homestead” – Pen & Wash
* 2nd Prize 2020 Morisset Agricultural Show “The Waiting” – Pencil Drawing
* 2nd Prize 2019 Morisset Agricultural Show “Hitched” – Pencil Drawing
So come and join me on Facebook & Instagram ..just look for HELKINART